Saturday 6 February 2016

Ancient joke causes dog's despair....

A survey has revealed that, for more than 50 years, 1000's of dogs have suffered nasal deficiencies due to one of the oldest jokes on record.

Over a long period of time many veterinary surgeries have turned away dog owner's requests to remedy their canine pet's nose problems, predominantly because of the "My dog's got no nose" joke.

Suspecting that people are having a laugh when they suggest the dog's problem, vets are ordering them to leave, leaving the poorly pooch with a host of problems, one of which is the inability to smell another dog's poop-porch. As a result these dogs not only suffer sociologically, but also they can't smell.

One vet, Dr.Doolittle, said "We just can't take the chance these days. If I had a pound for every time someone said that their dog had no nose, I'd have have almost as much extra as I have earned during my career, and I'm very rich you know, peasant."

He added "The sooner someone can take the lead and hound this joke out, the better. It is a bone of contention within the veterinary community, some of us going barking mad as a result."


P.Longnose

No comments:

Post a Comment